How to install two WhatsApp in one phone
For many active instant messaging users, it may be necessary to install two WhatsApp in one phone.
You may need multiple accounts on the same phone, such as if you have a Dual SIM phone, or if you have only one smartphone in your circle of friends and family.
There are many ways to run different WhatsApp accounts on your device. However, most of these require root access. In this article, Batrometech have provided best methods on how to install two WhatsApp in one phone.
How to install two WhatsApp on one phone
This way you just need to install an application called GBWhatsApp, allowing you to install two WhatsApp in one phone at the same time.
GBWhatsApp is also an updated version of WhatsApp, featuring far more features than the former. It was developed by XDA developers.
How to install two WhatsApp on one phone using GBWhatsApp
- Step 1. First, download GBWhatsApp on your Android device.
- Step 2. Next, make a backup of WhatsApp chat and all other data stored in your Android WhatsApp folder.
- Step 3. Next, remove WhatsApp data from your device by uninstalling the app.
- Step 4. Next, rename the WhatsApp folder on your SD card to GBWhatsApp.
- Step 5. And that’s how to install two WhatsApp on one phone.
2. WhatsApp Business
This is one of the most straightforward methods to install WhatsApp on two phones. In fact, WhatsApp for Android has two versions: Personal – for regular users, and Business – for commercial purposes.
The basic functions inherent in this version for regular users are also compatible with the messaging version in the business environment.
In addition, regular people have no restrictions on the installation, activation and use of WhatsApp Business.
Therefore, when you install the service client application in the repair program “commercially” , you will get a second fully functional copy of WhatsApp on your device.
How to install two WhatsApp on one phone using WhatsApp Business
- Click the above link on your smartphone, or open the Google Play market, and then search to find the “WhatsApp Business” page.
- Download and install the WhatsApp version with advanced business functions.
- Start the app. Register or authorize an account in the messenger the usual way.
And that’s how to install two WhatsApp on one phone.
3. Parallel Space
To install two WhatsApp on one Android phone, Android users can use special tools provided by third-party developers to obtain a copy of WhatsApp. One of the most popular solutions is Parallel Space.
When you run this utility, a separate space will be created on Android where you can copy the installed messenger and use this copy for the purpose in the future.
The disadvantages of this method includes too many ads displayed in the free version of the program, and the fact that uninstalling Parallel Space will also delete the WhatsApp clone.
How to install two WhatsApp on one phone using Parallel Space
- Install Parallel Space from the Google Play Store and launch the tool.
- You can continue to create a copy of Messenger immediately after the Parallel Space main screen loads.
- By default, when you start the tool, all tools that can be created repeatedly will be selected.
- Uncheck the icons of programs that do not need to be cloned, and the WhatsApp icon should be highlighted.
- Touch the button “Add to Parallel Space” and “Accept”.
- In the request box that appears, wait for the WhatsApp copy to complete.
- The launch of the second copy of WhatsApp will be completed through Parallel Space.
4. App Cloner
App Cloner is a more powerful tool than the aforementioned Parallel Space, which can create a copy of Messenger on a smartphone.
The solution is based on the principle of creating a clone, changing the package name and its digital signature.
Therefore, the copy is a complete application that can be up and running even without App Cloner, which is a perfect way to install two WhatsApp on one phone.
Among other things, App Cloner provides many settings that allow you to fully control and optimize the application cloning process.
One of the disadvantages of App Cloner is that it is only available at a premium but the advantages far outweigh this as it supports use with many popular programs with WhatsApp of particular interest to us.
Before you start using App Cloner, you must go to the “safe” smartphone settings and grant the system permission to install apk files from unknown sources.
In this way, Android will accept the copy of WhatsApp created through the following steps:
How to install two WhatsApp on one phone using App Cloner
- Download and install App Cloner from the Google Play Store, and then run the tool.
- Select WhatsApp from the list of applications that can be copied by clicking on the name.
- On the next screen, it is recommended to change the appearance of the duplicate icon of WhatsApp to avoid confusion between copies of the program in the future.
- Most people only need to toggle the switch “Change the color of the icon.” However, you can also use other options to switch the icon view of future copies of the program.
- Now click on the blue circular area with a check mark. This interface element starts the process of creating a copy of the WhatsApp APK file with the modified signature.
- Tap “OK” to confirm you have read the warning about possible problems when using clone.
- Wait for App Cloner to complete the modified apk file creation process. Wait till the notification “Clone WhatsApp” appears.
- Click ‘Install the application’. Wait until the second WhatsApp is installed.
Through the above steps, we obtained a complete copy of WhatsApp ready to run and use.